Backseal Test Tool Digital sensor and Gauge
Comes with digital pressure sensor for logging and print of test certificates.
Back Seal Test Unit is a compact tool that allows the ROV to conduct pressure verification tests on subsea equipment, typically back seal test ports. Hydraulic fluid is supplied from the ROV through a ROV isolation valve, pressure gauge and digital pressure sensor on the Back Seal Test Unit and then out to a hotstab and the subsea equipment. When the required test pressure is reached, the ROV closes the isolation valve, locking in the pressure between the valve and the subsea equipment. The supply pressure can then be vented and the pressure monitored for the required duration as per clients requirements.
The Back Seal Test Unit is designed to be easily mounted into an ROV or a manipulator for ease of use and access.
• Digital sensor for pressure monitoring of external pressure
• RS235 or RS485 communication
• Laptop and software for monitoring, recording and print of certificates
• Mechanical Gauge (250 or 400 bar)
• Dimensions 377 x 200 x 140 (L x H x D) mm
• Calculated weight in Water 11 kg