To strengthen our position in the subsea & ROV rental industry we have during the winter months completed heavily re-investments in new tools and subsea equipment available from Q1/Q2 2020.
Subsea equipment-rental and offshore services is our core business, where we continously develop our fleet of equipment related to ROV Intervention Service, subsea pumping & injection and pressure testing. Client feedbacks, project experience and new business areas is our most valuable measurement in new investments. Our new investments includeds among other following tools:
- RWOCS AHPU Skid for subsea fluid stimulation
- RWOCS HPU Standalone basket for XT installation
- Dirty Work Packs Gen2-compact design
- Backpack DWP for high-flow tooling operations
- Valve Pack (SVP) for remote tooling operations
- Valve Pack (PVG) for high-flow tooling operations
- Isolated Hydraulic Power Units (IHPU) 690 Bar
- Subsea Pressure Logger (Self contained by battery system)
- Flying Lead Orientation Tools for Gen1 and Gen2 TT
- 22 kW HPU for decktesting of tooling
As well as new employee will be presented next months.
Feel free to contact us for more information.